sold (to open) 1 August 2014 $111 put at $1.20
I got paid $120 (cash)
See my timing (chart)
8/14/2014 (see chart)
bought back the put at $0.05
(this trade filled while I was still asleep)
NET PROFIT: $107.18
- IWM was trading between $113.82 and $115.09 on 7/16 (when I sold my put option).
- IWM was trading between $113.23 and $113.73 on 8/14 (when I closed my put position).
- If I had bought 100 shares of IWM on 7/16 and sold them on 8/14, I would have lost money.
- However, by SELLING an IWM PUT OPTION instead, I ended up with a NET PROFIT of $107.18!
- This is why I love SELLING PUT OPTIONS. I made money even when IWM went down.
Learn to SELL PUT OPTIONS. It's easy, fun and profitable.
Learn on your own for FREE (www.youtube.com/user/moneyandlilia) or pay for 1-on-1 training (click here for details).